Friday, July 30, 2010
Hope
I first heard about the CCSVI Liberation procedure back in November of 2009. There was so much going thru the internet it was almost overwhelming! The more I thought about it, the more it made sense to me. I made a personal choice on March 27, 2010 that would be the last injection I did to myself.. I had been on Betaseron for the past 6 years, and prior to that Avonex for 5. When I think back on it now, I never had a good day, always felt like I had been run over by a mack truck, took all I had to get thru my day. After being off all the drugs for the past 4 months, I honestly think I can say I have felt better in general. I have submitted a request to have Angioplast done here in the U.S., and if I am not satisfied with the results there, I will be going to Cabo. The more I think about it, I almost wish that I had chosen to go to Cabo, because I would probably already have a date set, and know when my angio was going to be done. (Boils down to having that much $ to go to Cabo)!! This will give me time to raise some funds in case that I do go to Cabo. I have 2 other friends that I have know for 0ver 35 years that both have MS, and are both schedule to have the procedure done here in the US also, I am to be the 2nd one, so after my first friend has her's done, I will know more what to expect. I met a new friend a couple weeks ago that has been to Cabo and is having amazing results of improvement!! Gives me HOPE that this will at least give me a better quality of life to be able t to do things with my grandson's and family! Time flies by so fast, that I should be hearing the date soon!
Labels:
July 31. 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment