Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 5, 2010

Still counting down! 15 days till I have my scan for CCSVI! I kept my self very busy the last two days to try to keep my mind occupied. I did a lot of painting over the last two days! Will have to go back and do touch ups, but was too hot outside today to do it all! Tomorrow is Labor Day, and I am planning on going to see my grandkids. I sooo miss them, not getting to see them several time a week! Want to spend as much time as I can with them over the next two weeks, and want them to know that I am going to most likely have surgery on the 21st, and that will make grandma feel so much better. I just want all to know that it has been a very difficult time these past 11 years, and I am praying that my fatigue and all the other symptoms I have with the diagnoses of MS, will change, and that it will be a vascular issue, the blood not flowing correctly thru my jugular veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment