Friday, August 20, 2010

Arizona

I finally heard back from Arizona, filled out the application and questionarre, and faxed it back to them. Will now wait a bit longer to see if I am accepted to come and be scanned to find out what really is going on with my jugulars! After that, if there are problems, I will make my decision to be treated. Oh wouldn't it be wonderful to feel good once again. After 11 years this has become the norm... and will take some getting used to be able to say "I FEEL GREAT"! I am very excited, and really hope and pray that this can all be accomplished by the end of 2010. And then a whole new outlook on life for 2011.

My grandson starts Kindergarten this coming Monday, and I want to have the strength and energy to be able to attend and be a part of his fun! To be able to go to school functions with him, and enjoy it without struggling because I just don't have the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment