Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Having to Make my Decision
Today was the usual Wednesday. But what makes it stand out is I got a phone call frin AZHI and a written prescrption to go have a MRI done of my head and c-spine. Of course the local facility closed about a half hour before I got the call! So now will have to wait until in the morning to schedule. According to the person I talked to, they will allow to bill our insurance for the procedure, and what it doesn't cover, then of course I would be responsible to pay. Asked about the schedule, and looking at mid to end of September! That is not very far off. Even though I am nervous and a bit scared, I know deep in my heart and soul that I am the only one that can help myself, and have to take that big step. There have been several other places that are doing the procedure, and honestly, think they all will be about the same. So will just go with the first one I contacted, and do lots more research before I go! Fall is almost upon us, and I would love to feel like I did back in the day before the wonderful MS Monster took ahold of my life!
Labels:
Schedule
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment