Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hot and Sunny Saturday

Well, today was my get the yard work done! Mowed the yard, pulled weeds, ran the weedeater, and then watered! Needless to say, it was a lot of work. I honestly think that I feel better when I get out and do things, even if it makes me sweat!



I spent the day doing a lot of thinking and praying that I have made the right decision to go for Liberation. I talked to a couple of Sisters from the Church that came by, and I feel that God is not going to lead me wrong. The closer I get to having the procedure done, the more I find myself saying lots of prayers.



I am happy for my kids to get moved into their new place in the country, lots of work this past week cleaning and getting it ready. I'm gonna miss them living just 10 minutes away from me, I will miss my grandson's coming over just for the afternoon. Colton will start kindergaden on Monday, and will have his 5th Birthay on the 29th of August. Time has gone by sooo fast. He will get to ride the school bus to and from school, so that will be fun for him.



I am in a bit of a sentimental mood tonight, just wondering what the future holds for me. Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment